Anti-aging skin care products are primarily moisturizers that intend to make you look younger by masking or preventing the signs of aging. These signs basically start to appear in the form of wrinkles, sagging skin and photo aging that includes depigmentation, abnormal growth and poor texture.
Major Ingredients in Anti-Aging Skin Care Products:
• Antioxidants: They protect cells from being damaged by some unstable molecules known as free radicals.
• Vitamin C: It helps in the healing process and is one of the important ingredients used in anti-wrinkle creams.
• Sunscreens: They give protection to skin from harmful rays like UVA.
• Alpha Hydroxy Acids: They enhance the exfoliation of epidermis, thereby producing new skin cells and improving beauty.
• Peptides: Made up of amino acids that play a crucial role in the composition of proteins in our skin, peptides, when topically applied to the skin, helps in the formation of new collagen (a vital protein in our skin), thus making the appearance of skin suppler and more youthful.
• Epidermal growth factor: It is used to reduce fine lines, sagging and wrinkles. It also stimulates cell renewal.
• Retinol: Also known as vitamin A1 and an animal form of vitamin A, it helps in reducing fine lines and pores.
Tips for Anti-Aging Skin Care:
1. Guard your skin against sun: Repeated exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun as well as artificial UV sources can result in premature aging. This is also called photo-aging. There is much evidence to prove this. To protect skin from the sun rays, dermatologists suggest seeking some kinds of shade, applying sunscreen every day before going outdoors and covering up in style.
2. Applymoisturizerdaily: As we are getting older, the skin becomes drier. Applying a moisturizer can help in retaining water in our skin and rendering a youthful appearance. Usea moisturizer on your body, lips and face for excellent results.
3. Do not smoke: Smoking exposes you to toxins that can damage your skin. You can often notice a smoker’s face as dull and dry with no skin firmness and full of premature lines and wrinkles.
4. Eating a healthy diet: Take plenty of fruits and vegetables and drink enough water because healthy food leads to healthy skin.
5. Wash away dirt: Avoid scrubbing your skin to clean and washing your face with soap. Clean your face with a mild cleanser using warm water for better results.
6. Get proper sleep: Enough sleep ensures a relaxed body and a fresh mind.
Procedure to Select a Proper Anti-Aging Skin Care Product:
Nowadays, there are so many choices. Choosing the right anti-aging skin care item from them is a difficult task. Following are some tips for selecting the most suitable products for your skin type.
• Start with moisturizer and sunscreen: While looking for a sunscreen, select the product that offers SPF 30, broad spectrum of skin benefits and water resistance.
• Buy a product according to your skin type: If you have oily skin or sensitive skin, buy an item accordingly to derive maximum benefit.
• Target your aging skin concerns: Focus on one target for the best results, be it wrinkles or dark spots.
• Select a product within your budget: Effective products come in all price ranges, so select one accordingly.
If you wish to find a wide range of anti-aging skin care items at one place, then BetterBeautyHealth.com can prove to be your ultimate destination. Based in Markham, Canada, this online health and beauty store sellsall-natural products from several popular brands like Mary Cohr Paris, Clayton Shagal, BeautyMed, Rosa Graf, Phyto Sintesi, and so on. So, visit the site and take the first step towards young-looking skin!